Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 29, 2015
I love quotes. Quotes that give pause, and help me think of other options in my life. I am a bit jealous of people who have simple quotes after their names, because it came up in a talk or other conversation. I would hope that someday there would be a quote that I was famous for. I know I am feeling a bit less than today. Who knows why, just am. The quote I ran into today comes from President Thomas S. Monson, prophet of our church, it was taken from a talk and it says:

"Hope is putting Faith to work when doubting would be easier" Thomas S Monson

Isn't that a cool quote? It is easier to doubt, just like it's easier to be sad, easier to be mad, easier to find fault. It takes work to make good choices that lead to happiness.
Prayer, wow what I have learned this week about prayer. It's not like I didn't know about it, but it was a Aha moment. When I don't pray, and I am not dedicating my life to the Lord, I feel dark and begin to feel sad. Then that becomes more intense, then I am going to bed and with my day to day life, just going through the motions. I am not growing or learning, I am just standing still. I hope this revelation helps me be more dedicated to my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment